A little bit about DIAS
DIAS enables a digital trading process for the residential real estate market in Finland. We have over 3000 real estate agents on board, and we cover 99% of the Finnish mortgage market. With DIAS you don’t have to wait for weeks only to gather in a bank for hours when you are buying or selling an apartment. You can sign everything from your own sofa and all it takes is just a few minutes
DIAS is currently operated by Tomorrow Tech. DIAS’s internal team, which you would be joining, is going to grow significantly during the next two years. We hope you can help us do that.
Life at DIAS
We are an easy-going group of kind-hearted experts. We love craft beer, good coffee, playing board games like Klask and Bonk, and playing table tennis. Many of us make music so there is always a guitar waiting for you if you feel like playing a tune.
Our current home is located in the heart of Helsinki in Kamppi — just two blocks away from the railway station. You can find pretty much everything Helsinki has to offer within a walking distance.
However, due to COVID-19, we are all currently working remotely, and will continue to do so for the time being.
What we can offer
- Very experienced and highly capable team to work with and learn from
- Genuinely great workplace filled with laughter and sincerely caring colleagues
- Interesting technologies, a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Minimal hierarchy or bureaucracy
- Good work/life-balance
- Competitive salary and extensive healthcare
- Help with relocation
What we are looking for
- A Senior Devops Engineer for DIAS
- A team player with solid experience in building and operating modern cloud infrastructure; Azure experience is a significant plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and JVM and/or Clojure
- Experience in developing bespoke devops tooling
- Willingness to handle one week of on-call ops duty every four weeks, rotating with other team members
- Ability to work in English - Finnish is a plus
Send your application to
For more information contact